A few years back, our world was a different place. And now it’s completely different. Especially after the Co-vid era, things will never go back to what they used to be. It’s 2022 and we are still facing lockdown in some countries of the world. Co-vid protocols are still active and people now are looking for a safer, and isolated way for everything. Whether it’s traveling, eating in a restaurant, or attending a party; we all are following some personal safety norms. People prefer TouchPay for making payments.
But do we treat the same with our money transactions? A safe contactless transaction is all we need today. The conditions are that it should be safe, fast, and must be from an institution in authority.
If you are in search of a safe contactless payment method for your money transactions, here is the solution. TouchPay is an excellent option for doing so. What do you need to do for getting a TouchPay solution for your agency? Do you have to pay monthly for an iPod touch? Read the full blog to get complete details about Touch Pay.
What is TouchPay?
Touch Pay payment system is the industry leader in providing contactless payment services to agencies. It offers you the easiest, most secure, and innovative way of transacting money and collecting bills from your customers. It has been working since 2003 and has over 20 years of experience in the field of technology and electronic payment systems. And it also has 25 years of experience in corrections and law enforcement.
The organization drives to become a technology leader in the sector. This drive has made it one of the most user-friendly, easy-to-use contact-less platforms in the world.
History of TouchPay:
Founded in 2003, TouchPay has been serving people and agencies with its contactless payment solution. These contactless payment services benefit both agencies and customers in the transaction of money.
For more than two decades of a lifetime, touch pay direct has set up its offices, lobby kiosk, website, and application for the general use of payment for common people & agencies.
What agencies and facilities can expect
- Payments have increased as a result of the growing number of payment channels available.
- Customers will have more convenience because they will be able to pay when, when, and how they want.
- Less service disruption due to more contactless payment options. This system allows payments to continue even when customers are unable to pay.
- Reduce in-person contact for both your employees and consumers. It results in an overall increment in safety in the post-co-vid era.
- Ease operating and efficient workspace helps you to save money and reallocate workers.
- No more obligations in cash management. Such as counting, processing, and so on.
How to Pay with Touch ID?
TouchPay provides you with an automated solution for all kinds of payments and bill collection. Here are some of the different payments that you can do with the help of Touch Pay.
Child Support Payments
Direct Touch Pay works with child support agencies to provide non-custodial parents with safe, secure, and simple ways to pay child support, improving the quality of life for their children.
Child support agencies partner with us, and we collect approximately $100 million in obligations each year. Monitors and improves systems on a regular basis to ensure compliance with federal standards. Provides a variety of payment options, including distinct IOS and Android mobile apps as well as a Walk-In Retail option.
Touch direct pay solutions and services are tailored to satisfy the specific requirements of government entities. Our high-impact, cutting-edge products can withstand:
Courts & Municipalities State Payments Probation and Supervision Fees for Drug Testing and Monitoring
Touch Pay’s complete platform, which includes real-time reporting and guaranteed money, can be used by correctional facilities and community corrections organizations at the county, state, and federal levels for payments connected to:
Other Assorted Fees Trust Accounts Self-Release (Bail)
Manage your touch id settings
- Turn Touch ID on or off for Passcode, iTunes & App Store, or Apple Pay.
- Enroll up to five fingerprints. Remember that each time you scan a new finger print, it might take few extra seconds.
- Tap a fingerprint to rename it.
- Tap a fingerprint. Now click delete a fingerprint to permanently remove it.
- Touch the Touch ID sensor and identify any fingerprints in the list. The system will highlight the matching fingerprint by itself.
- Press the Touch ID sensor to unlock your device. To unlock your device using Touch ID without pressing the Touch ID sensor, go to Settings > Accessibility > Home Button [or top button] and turn on Rest Finger to Open
Make a purchase with touch id
- You can use your pay Touch ID instead of your Apple ID password to make purchases in the iTunes Store, App Store, and Apple Books. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure that iTunes & App Store are turned on under Settings > Touch ID & Passcode. If you can’t turn it on, you might need to sign in with your Apple ID in Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Open the iTunes store, or Apple Books.
- Tap something to buy. You’ll receive a Touch ID prompt.
- Now touch the Touch ID with light pressure to pay.
TouchPay Payment Channels:
TouchPay payment was the first contactless channel when it was launched. Till today we also have developed ourselves to different channels of payment. More payment channel means more way to pay your bills or to collect your payment.
The company’s web page is accessible through each device that has internet. You can easily go to the online payment portal and use that for your payments. You can use your debit cards, credit cards, and master cards for all payment transactions.
It also has an app for iPhone and Android users. Similar to the web portal, it also uses credit cards & debit cards.
The lobby Kiosk is an ATM kind of machine where you can do all your payments. It has a specific recognizable interface that is easy to use. It guarantees you 100% safe transactions. Also, it reduces the shrinkage and misappropriation of cash.
A small office setup for the ease of the users. It offers you a simple pin-pad easy to use interface that accepts all debit and credit cards.
For those who don’t have internet access, TouchPay has set up an automated calling interface for agencies. Your customers can use this for their safe payments with real-time updates.
Read also: How to connect Mcdonalds Free Wifi